JM-Laboratories provides many specialty items required for the collection and transport of laboratory specimens to JMLAB for testing.
Please remember to reorder supplies before your anticipated need. JMLAB’s routine shipping method is 2 business days for most items.
In accordance with applicable laws, supplies provided by JMLAB should only be used for the collection, preservation and transportation of specimens to be tested at JMLAB. JMLAB will distribute specialty supplies to clients as needed and based upon client utilization of testing performed by JMLAB.
Client may order supplies directly from eSupply or by calling into JMLAB Client Services.
JMLAB eSupply, an intuitive supply ordering system and platform, allows clients to:
- View the new eSupply Catalog for detailed item information (photos, Safety Data Sheets, or 95 kPa validations)
- Easily access a dynamic list of the 10 most frequently ordered supplies for a client’s specific facility
- Receive shipments of most items within two business days
- Create a “Shopping List” specific to client’s needs
- Clone orders
- Save an order as a draft for up to 72 hours
- Identify backordered items during order entry
- Easily track pending supply orders
- View past orders
- Be notified of an item in transit that may expire within the next 60 days
- Manage and validate alternate shipping addresses
- Opt out of order email notifications
Access eSupply in JMLAB Connect
Not yet enrolled in JMLAB Connect? Register to find out more about how JMLAB Connect can work for you.
Current users of JMLAB Connect should contact their on-site JMLAB Connect administrator to add eSupply to their profile.
If you have access but have forgotten your username or password, please contact your JMLAB Connect administrator. If you do not know who your JMLAB Connect administrator is, please contact Client Services at (800) 522-2787, firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat online to obtain this information.
The PDF of the Client Supply Order Form is still available for review as a courtesy to clients not yet signed up for JMLAB eSupply. The form may be printed and mailed or faxed as before. Images of supply items are available within the JMLAB eSupply interface. Current users of JMLAB Connect should contact their on-site JMLAB Connect administrator to add this new feature to their profile.