Anatomic Pathology and Oncology
We offer molecular oncology testing for solid tumors and hematological malignancies, as well as FISH, IHC, and flow cytometry. We provide a full range of pathology services, encompassing a wide range of specialties. JMLAB continues to research and develop new tests that will help provide the most advanced, guideline-appropriate testing to help diagnose and treat patients.
Test Category Listing
- Bone and Soft Tissue
- Breast Pathology
- Cardiac Pathology
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Genitourinary Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Head and Neck Pathology
- Histochemical Stains
- Immunohistochemistry Stains
- Molecular Oncology
- Pulmonary Pathology
- Renal Pathology
Test Category Listing
Immunohistochemical Stain and Return Service
JMLAB’s immunohistochemical stain and return service offers over 175 immunohistochemical stains.
- Rapid turnaround time: Materials received by our 2 a.m. shipment are stained and shipped back that same day for overnight delivery.
- Quality control check performed by a trained histology technician for all slides (patient and control)
- For qualifying clients, whole slide digital images accessible up to 24 hours before receiving the glass slides
To contact the JMLAB account executive in your area, please call Sales Support at 1-800-242-2787, ext. 2231.
- Paraffin Tissue and Extracted Nucleic Acid Transport Kit
- Renal/Nerve/Muscle Biopsy Preparation and Submission
For information concerning consultation, please call 801-581-2507. Surgical pathology consultations can be electronically ordered using test code 2013263 and sent to the below address:
Surgical Pathology Department
Huntsman Cancer Institute
2000 Circle of Hope, RM 1300
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Phone: (801) 581-2507
Fax: (801) 581-7035
Please include pertinent clinical history, surgical pathology report(s) and complete case materials.
Bone Marrow Biopsy
Note: Graphic Video of the actual medical procedure.
Spotlight on Testing:
Circulating cell free tumor DNA and EGFR T790m testing
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- National Cancer Institute
- COSMIC Catalogue of Somatic Mutations in Cancer
- ASCO American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Cancer Society
- Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Association for Molecular Pathology
- College of American Pathologists Cancer Protocols and Checklists
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Screening for Colorectal Cancer